Science Curriculum Adoption
We Need Your Input!!
More Information Spanish
Class of 2017 graduation is June 10, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. at MHS Capasso Court.
Cap and Gown and Graduation Announcement Orders
Seniors, if you have not ordered your cap and gown yet, you need to order ASAP. To order on-line go to www.jostens.com or call 503-723-8006.
Attention 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Parents!
MHS is offering its 1st annual S.T.E.M. Academy for 6th,7th, and 8th graders. The academy is on April 8 from 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. at Molalla High School. Students will explore hands on activities in manufacturing, biomedical science, and engineering. The cost is $10.00 which includes a T-shirt and lunch. Space is limited to the first 60 students who register Register on-line at the link below:
School Report Card
Dear Parents, below is a link to our school report card.
Randy Dalton, MHS Principal
Revised Calendar to make up for lost instructional time due to inclement weather:
Phase 2 Modified 12017 - Family 2016-2017 calendar (1).pdf
School Calendar Adjustment - Addition of Instructional Time
The following adjustments were made to the calendar:
1. The high school will be adding January 27 as an instructional day.
2. Students will have school on March 15, 16, and 17.
3. Student will be taking their finals on March 22nd and March 23rd (both days are half days).
4. March 24th will be a grading day (no school for students).
5. The third trimester will begin on Monday, April 3.
6. Students will attend school on Friday, May 5 (conferences are cancelled).
7. All Fridays in May will be regular start days ( school will start at 7:30 a.m. at the high school).
8. June 15 and 16 will be half day final schedules at the high school.
9. The last day of school will be Friday, June 16.
2017-2018 School Calendar Approved
At the March 9, 2017 regular business meeting, the MRSD Board of Directors approved the 2017-2018 school calendar. You can find the calendar HERE.
Power Hour (an opportunity for students who need help with algebra or geometry)
Power Hour is offered every Wednesday, and Thursday from 3:00 p.m. -4:00 p.m. in the library. Any student who is taking Algebra 1, Geometry, or Algebra 2 may attend for tutoring. Students are responsible for their own transportation home after Power Hour.
Get Notification of School Closures e--mailed to you with FlashAlert
Go to www.flashalert.net and in the left frame, select "Subscribe to receive news from participating organizations." Enter your primary email address twice and click on create your account. On the next screen, under "Add an Organization," choose the Region Name (Portland/Vanc/Salem region), then Category Name (Clackamas Co. Schools),then Organization Name (Molalla River). Click on "Subscribe." Below that, you can enter up to four more e-mail addresses/phone numbers for text messages. When you are done, click "Update Email Addresses and Send Test Messages." A verification message will be sent to each of your listed addresses. This is a wonderful program that alleviates some of the confusion of an early school closure. You must re-verify EVERY YEAR.